Reiki is a simple, holistic, healing system that anyone can learn.
- interested in improving your health and wellbeing
- wanting to begin or expand a spiritual practise
- a complimentary health practitioner or student?
If so, a Restore Naturally Reiki course is for you!
1. Restore Naturally Reiki courses are suitable for you if you are wanting to improve your general health and well being or want to help your family and friends feel better.
Some who attend Reiki courses have never experienced Reiki before and are looking for a simple way to relax and feel better.
After learning you tend to feel:
- more relaxed
- experience deeper sleep
- freer in your mind as situations that once bothered you no longer do
Reiki helps restore you to a state of balance by unlocking your natural healing abilities.
Many parents attend Restore Naturally Reiki courses and enjoy the self care element that Reiki creates in their life and love sharing Reiki with their children.
2. If you are already on a spiritual path or are just starting off you can benefit from learning Reiki. All courses include simple meditations and a complimentary 21 day e program to support your practise at home.
So whether you are an experienced meditator, or just starting out, you will feel comfortable attending a Restore Naturally Reiki couse because you’ll be surrounded by people just like yourself.
3. Complimentary health practitioners and students acknowledge the benefits of learning Reiki. One of the many benefits is that Reiki can be used as a self care tool and help your clients.
Restore Naturally Reiki courses are professionally recognised by The Australian Association of Reiki Professionals and the Australian Association of Massage Therapists.
All courses include enjoyable hours of practical time so you complete the course feeling confident to use Reiki on yourself and others.
Many practitioners and students who attend Restore Naturally Reiki courses go on to establish their own professional practises or add Reiki to an established practise.
All Restore Naturally Reiki courses are conducted by Sarah Najjar, dedicated Reiki Master and practitioner since 2002.
To read more about the benefits of Reiki please visit here.
Are you wondering if you will be able to “do” Reiki? Please visit here.
“…I attended Sarah’s Reiki Level One Course so that I could practise Reiki for self-healing. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and effortless it was to learn… I also like being able to give Reiki to my husband and children.”
Kiera P., Home duties
“The workshop not only meet, but exceeded, my expectations. I really enjoyed it and had a great weekend”
Andi C. , Massage student
“…At first I was a little apprehensive that I wouldn’t be able to do it but once learning that I don’t actually do anything but Reiki works through me I realised what an amazing thing to introduce to your life. I highly recommend Reiki for anyone looking to de- stress, reenergise and bringing more joy to one’s life”.
Dawn H., Clinical specialist
Find out more about Restore Naturally Reiki Courses.