So what is distant Reiki? Can it help you?
Sounds weird? It did for me as well. So how did I come to practice it?
In 1988 I was working as a receptionist and herbal dispenser for Professor Jerry Zhang, a well known Traditional Chinese Medical Practitioner in Melbourne. My yoga teacher put me forward for the position. I loved the smell of the traditional herbs and appreciated Jerry’s sound knowledge of T.C.M.
On my way to work one day, I started reading The Art of Happiness by the Dali Lama and Howard Cutler. The concept of interconnectedness was mentioned. I remember thinking “mmmm…interconnectedness…interesting concept, lovely idea”. And, that’s all it was, a concept, until I learnt how to practice distant Reiki.
During Reiki Level Two you learn how to send Reiki to people who are in a different room, a different suburb or a different country. Throughout my training, I was unsure if distant Reiki worked. It wasn’t until I completed Reiki Level Two that I knew it was effective. Although we were physically separated, I was able to support a family member from a distance. After the distant Reiki treatment, they reported a reduction in tooth pain and deeper relaxation.
Since 2002, I’ve been privileged to work with Reiki students and patients who have moved interstate or overseas, and patients who are unable to reach me due to mobility constrictions.
Distant Reiki has exactly the same benefits as in-person Reiki. It’s a perfect option if you’re unable to reach me due to physical distance, or physical, mental or emotional conditions that have you housebound.
” I slept all night for the first time in 7 years.
Can you please explain how this works?
My right arm is better too.”
– I.G., Northcote, 2019
“I am more relaxed and energerised after our session.
Although I am here and you are there I was very connected to you”.
– S.G, Switzerland, Reiki Level 1 & 2 student, 2014
“Thank you for helping me to manage my pre-exam anxiety.
My mind was clearer leading up to and during the exam”.
– S.M., Frankston, Reiki Level 1 & 2 student, 2015
To make a time please contact me here. Treatments are available via Skype/Zoom/telephone. They include pre and post consultation, guided relaxation and Reiki treatment.
30 min treatment – $60.00 inc. G.S.T.
60 min treatment – $110.00 inc. G.S.T.
1. Without me telling you what my condition is would you be able to help me feel better?
– Yes, you can choose to share as much information or as little information with me as you like. Reiki makes you feel better on all levels, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
2. What do I need to be doing when you send me Reiki.
– Distant Reiki works best if you’re doing something relatively relaxing at home, asleep or if you’ve set aside time to receive a distant Reiki treatment. If you prefer I can keep zoom on during your treatment or turn it off. The same applies to telephone distant Reiki treatments.
Please note – Reiki complements other support you may be receiving.