What happens during a Reiki treatment?
During a Reiki treatment, you’re fully clothed while I hold my hands over different areas of your body acting as a “one way hose” for positive Reiki energy. Touch isn’t essential. Hands-off Reiki and receiving Reiki from a distance is just as effective.
When you receive Reiki you’re deeply connected to yourself and something greater than yourself that you’re a part of.
During a Reiki treatment, you can experience pleasant physical sensations such as tingling and warmth or pleasant mental and emotional images. Your experience can be different to what your friends and family experience during their treatments and that’s okay. Reiki meets your deepest need and no two Reiki treatments are ever the same.
Since 2002 I have been privileged to treat hundreds of people with Reiki. After receiving Reiki people commonly people report experiencing:
- less physical tension and pain
- greater wellbeing – they are happier
- deeper relaxation
- a shift in their thinking
With Reiki, you can manage:
- stress, anxiety, grief and depression
- painful conditions (shoulder, lower back & neck pain, fibromyalgia) that do not respond to other manual therapies
- life and spiritual challenges
- your Reiki treatment can complement other treatments such as counselling, psychotherapy, and massage.