One Reiki Level One student recently asked:
“What makes a Reiki treatment more effective?”
1. Having a positive intention that you or the person you are sharing Reiki with be well and happy.
2. Letting go of the outcome of the treatment and enjoying the process of giving Reiki to yourself and others.
5. Practicing the Reiki principles each day.
6. Enjoying a daily hands on self Reiki practice.
7. Receiving Reiki regularly.
8. Practicing Reiki as often as you can with your friends or family. Considering Reiki in professional practice.
9. Being in the present moment and listening to what is taking place underneath your hands.
10. Cultivating an open and compassionate heart and mind.