“Do I need to prepare before learning Reiki?”
It’s a common question. You don’t need to prepare in any special way before learning Reiki. Reiki meets you wherever you are spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally. This is one of the wonderful aspects of Reiki. Simply arrive on day one of the course just as you are.
Learning Reiki changed my life. It has also changed the life of many of my students. It may change yours as well.
What you receive from learning Reiki isn’t dependant upon:
- if you have or haven’t received Reiki prior to Day One of the course
- if you are an experienced meditator or have never meditated
- if you do or don’t practice yoga
- if you have learnt Reiki elsewhere or this is your first Reiki course.
Reiki will meet your need, at any given time, on any given day, so arrive to learn Reiki just as you are.
It’s natural to feel excited, nervous and a little apprehensive before taking a Reiki Level One course. You don’t know what to expect. Rest assured, Restore Naturally Reiki courses are attended by lovely people just like yourself. They are conducted in a safe, supportive, fun and respectful environment.
If you are wanting to prepare you can:
- Aim to get good rest leading up to the course
- Arrive well hydrated i.e. drink water before you come
- If you are already involved with meditation, yoga, qi gong practise these before the course
- If you are not acquainted with other energy and spiritual practices it is not a problem. You receive sound guidance throughout Reiki Level One.
- You learn meditations practised by Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki, during all Restore Naturally Reiki Courses.
I look forward to teaching you Reiki.