I care about your health and I realise now more than ever you need your system to be balanced physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Your Reiki treatment can take place via Zoom/telephone. Distant Reiki treatments are a wonderful way for you to remain balanced. I’ve been practising Distant Reiki since 2002. I wrote about it in 2019, posted it on this site in early January 2020, and am now offering it widely via Zoom and telephone.
- hands-off options when administering Reiki
- following social distancing guidelines
- regular sanitising of massage tables using non-toxic ingredients
All locations have stringent hygiene and environmental cleaning procedures.
Please wear a mask if you’re receiving a Reiki treatment and bring your mask to Reiki training. Healthpoint also requires temperature checking.
If you’ve already learnt Reiki our current times are an opportunity to maintain your self-Reiki practice. I’ve also had requests for Refreshing your Reiki practice , Reiki Mentoring and Reiki Practice Groups so these are now also available online via Zoom.
Refund, transfer, rescheduling and cancellation policy
For in-person and Distant Reiki treatments:
1. Others who wish to get well need your space. If you’re unable to attend your treatment please provide at least 24 hours notice by rescheduling or cancelling your appointment using the “change your appointment/cancel your appointment” button on the email confirmation you receive. Alternatively please email me and I will change it for you. If you’re unable to provide 24 hours notice a 50% cancellation fee applies.
For Reiki Level One, Reiki Level Two and Reiki Level 3a Courses
You receive excellent Reiki training with a maximum of 12 students in each class. For this reason:
1. Courses fees are not refundable. They are transferable in unforeseen circumstances when 2 weeks notice is given.
2. I understand that you may have unforeseen circumstances arise 13-0 days before the course. You then have two options.
a) You can be placed on a waiting list for a complimentary space to become available. You will be notified, about two days before the next course start date.
Thank you for your understanding.
I look forward to supporting you soon.
Have a beautiful day and be well,