Why learn Reiki with Restore Naturally
- Reiki courses are recognised by a primary Reiki Association – The Australian Association of Reiki Professionals and The Australian Association Of Massage Therapists.
- You receive a unique comprehensive manual and certificate. This is an essential guide for you to refer to after your Reiki training. It is clearly set out with diagrams and text.
- Small group sizes ensure you receive individual support and attention.
You receive an individual Reiki attunement (a process that initiates you into each level of Reiki) in each course.
- Follow up support and practice is available for you after each Reiki course.
At any stage after you complete the course you are encouraged to contact Sarah to further clarity or to share your Reiki experiences.
You are also welcome to attend practice groups which are a great opportunity for you to share and receive Reiki.
You receive an enjoyable 21 day e program to further support your Reiki practise.
- Restore Naturally Reiki courses include both Western and Japanese Reiki techniques so you receive balanced Reiki training.
- Restore Naturally Reiki Courses are conducted by Sarah Najjar, dedicated Reiki Master since 2002. Over ten years of experience in professional practise ensure you receive excellent Reiki training.
- Structured and consistent Reiki courses ensure that you have a clear understanding of what Reiki is and how you can easily apply it in your everyday life.
- After completing Level Two you may want to practice Reiki professionally. If you are a member of A.A.M.T. you will earn 20 CPE points after completing each level of Reiki.
If you are a member of another professional body ask if Restore Naturally Reiki courses will contribute to your ongoing professional development.
- A selection of organic teas, friut and chocolate are available for you during each course.
Back to Articles and F.A.Q’s