I am sometimes asked “Do I need to prepare before Reiki Level One?” or “What can I do to prepare before Reiki Level One?”
You don’t need to prepare in any special way before learning Reiki. Reiki meets you wherever you are at spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally. This is one of the wonderful aspects of Reiki, so just come as you are!
People have had life changing Reiki experiences during and after Restore Naturally Reiki courses. Some of these people have never experienced Reiki before and have never meditated. Some people have been involved with energy practises such as meditation and qi gong for a number of years.
It is natural to feel excited, nervous and a little apprehensive before taking a Reiki Level One course as often you don’t know what to expect.
Rest assured, Restore Naturally Reiki courses are attended by lovely people just like yourself! They are conducted in a safe, supportive, fun and respectful environment.
If you are wanting to prepare as a general guide, you can:
- Aim to get good rest leading up to the course
- Arrive well hydrated i.e. drink water before you come
- If you are already involved with meditation, yoga, qi gong please practise these before the course
- If you are not acquainted with other energy and spiritual practises it is not a problem. You receive
- Reiki and learn meditations practised by Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki, during all Restore Naturally Reiki Courses.
I look forward to sharing Reiki with you.
If you have further questions don’t hesitate to email or telephone.